Neurosurgery; Outcome and Process Assessment (Health Care)
Neurosurgery: VA Neurosurgery
- King JT Jr, Perkal MF, Rosenthal RA, Gordon AJ, Crystal S, Rodriguez-Barradas MC, Butt AA, Gibert CL, Rimland D, Simberkoff MS, Justice AC. Thirty-day postoperative mortality among individuals with HIV infection receiving antiretroviral therapy and proced
- King JT Jr, Gordon AJ, Perkal MF, Crystal S, Rosenthal RA, Rodriguez MC, Butt AA, Gibert CL, Rimland D, Simberkoff MS, Justice AC. Disparities in rates of spine surgery for degenerative disease between HIV infected and uninfected veterans. Spine 2012; 37:
- Dubrow R, King JT Jr, Darefsky AS. Adult glioblastoma multiforme survival in the temozolomide era: a population-based analysis of Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results registries. Cancer 2012;118:2163-2172.
- King JT Jr, Goulet JL, Perkal MF, Rosenthal RA. Glycemic control and infections in patients with diabetes undergoing non-cardiac surgery. Ann Surg 2011; 253:158-165.
- King JT Jr, Abbed KM, Gould GC, Benzel, EC, Ghogawala, Z. Cervical spine re-operation rates and hospital resource utilization following initial surgery for degenerative cervical spine disease in 12,644 patients in the United States. Neurosurg 2009, 65:101
- King JT Jr, Tsevat J, Lave JR, Roberts MS. Willingness to pay for a quality-adjusted life year: implications for societal health care resource allocation. Med Decis Making 2005; 25:667-677.