John H. Sinard MD, PhD
Professor of Pathology and of Ophthalmology and Visual Science and Residential College Associate Fellow in Faculty of Arts and Sciences; Director, Pathology Informatics; Associate Director, Anatomic Pathology
Departments & Organizations
medical informatics more...
- B.A., Harvard University, 1982
- M.D., Johns Hopkins University, 1990
- Ph.D., Johns Hopkins University, 1990
- Sinard, J.H. (2006) Practical Pathology Informatics: demystifying informatics for the practicing anatomic pathologist. Springer-Verlag, London. 380pp.
- Sinard, J.H., and M.E. Mattie (2005) Overcoming the limitations of integrated clinical digital imaging solutions. Arch. Pathol. Lab Med. 129(9): 1118-1126.
- Sinard, J.H. (2001) Factors affecting autopsy rates, autopsy request rates, and autopsy findings at a large academic medical center. Experimental and Molecular Pathology 70(3): 333-343.