Associate Professor of Epidemiology (Chronic Diseases)
Departments & Organizations
- M.A., State University of New York at Stony Brook, 2004
- Ph.D., State University of New York at Stony Brook, 2008
- Pachankis, J. E., Hatzenbuehler, M. L., Rendina, H. J., Safren, S. A., & Parsons, J. T. (in press). LGB-affirmative cognitive behavioral therapy for young adult gay and bisexual men: A randomized controlled trial of a transdiagnostic minority stress approach. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology.
- Pachankis, J. E. (in press). A transdiagnostic minority stress treatment approach for gay and bisexual men's syndemic health conditions. Archives of Sexual Behavior.
- Pachankis, J. E., Rendina, H. J., Restar, A., Ventuneac, A., Grov, C., & Parsons, J. T. (in press). A minority stress—emotion regulation model of sexual compulsivity among highly sexually active gay and bisexual men. Health Psychology.