Joan K. Monin PhD
Assistant Professor of Epidemiology (Chronic Diseases)
Departments & Organizations
Aging; Caregiving; Emotion; Health; Attachment more...
- M.S., Carnegie Mellon Univ, 2005
- Ph.D., Carnegie Mellon Univ, 2007
- Monin, J. K., Schulz, R. & Kershaw, T. (2013). Caregiving spouses’ attachment orientations and the physical and psychological health of individuals with Alzheimer’s disease. Aging and Mental Health, 17, 4, 508-516.
- Monin, J. K., Schulz, R., Lemay, E. P., Jr., & Cook, T. B. (2012). Linguistic markers of emotion regulation and cardiovascular reactivity among older caregiving spouses. Psychology & Aging, 27, 4, 903-911.
- Monin, J. K., Schulz, R., Martire, L. M., Jennings, J. R., Lingler, J. H., & Greenberg, M. S. (2010). Spouses' cardiovascular reactivity to their partners' suffering. Journals of Gerontology: Psychological Sciences, 65B, 2, 195-201.