Cardiology; Cardiac Catheterization; Heart Diseases; Pediatrics; Pulmonary Artery; Stents
Dr. Asnes' research interests include the use of catheter therapies for treatment of congenital and structural heart disease.
Specialized terms: Pediatric interventional cardiology; Structural heart disease intervention
Extensive Research Description
Pulmonary Artery Repair with Covered Stents (PARCS) trial
- Materin MA, Kuzmik GA, Jubinsky PT, Minja FJ, Asnes JD, Bulsara K R. Verification of supraselective drug delivery for retinoblastoma using intra-arterial gadolinium. J Neurointerv Surg. 2012;0:1-3
- Christopher P. Ruisi, Neil Brysiewicz, Jeremy D Asnes, Lissa Sugeng, Mark Marieb, Jude Clancy, Joseph G. Akar. Use of Intracardiac Echocardiography During Atrial Fibrillation Ablation. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology. 2013; 6:781-788
- Fishberger SB, Asnes JD, Rollinson NL, Cleman MW. Percutaneous right ventricular support during catheter ablation of intra-atrial reentrant tachycardia in an adult with a mustard baffle--a novel use of the Impella device. J Interv Card Electrophysiol. 2010 Oct;29(1):69-72.
- Jeremy D. Asnes MD John T Fahey MD. Novel Catheter Positioning Technique for Atretic Pulmonary Valve Perforation. Cathet Cardiovasc Intervent 2008;71:850-852.
- John T Fahey; Jeremy D. Asnes. Coronary thrombosis following surgical ligation of a large right coronary artery to right ventricle fistula. Congenital Heart Disease. Congenit Heart Dis. 2008; 3:295-598.
- Kutty S, Brown K, Asnes JD, Latson LA. Causes of Recurrent Focal Neurologic Events After Transcatheter Closure of Patent Foramen Ovale With the CardioSEAL Septal Occluder. Am J Cardiol. 2008; 101 (10):1487-92.
- Qureshi, Athar M. MD; Rhodes, John F. MD; Appachi, Elumulai MD; Mumtaz, Muhammad A.; Asnes, Jeremy MD; Radavansky, Penny RN; Latson, Larry A. MD. Transhepatic Broviac catheter placement for long-term central venous access in critically ill children with complex congenital heart disease. Pediatr Crit Care Med. 2007 May;8(3):248-53.