Janneane Ferguson Gent PhD
Research Scientist in Epidemiology (Environmental Health)
Departments & Organizations
Air pollution; Childhood asthma more...
- M.S., University of Pittsburgh, 1972
- Ph.D., University of Pittsburgh, 1978
- Belanger K, Holford TR, Gent JF, Hill ME, Kezik JM, Leaderer BP. Exposure to household levels of nitrogen dioxide: A prospective study of pediatric asthma severity. Epidemiology. 2012 In press.
- Gent JF, Kezik JM, Hill ME, Tsai E, Li D-W, Leaderer BP. Household mold and dust allergens: Exposure, sensitization and childhood asthma morbidity. Environmental Research. 2012; 118:86-93.
- Skene KJ, Gent JF, McKay LA, Belanger K, Leaderer BP, Holford TR. Modeling effects of traffic and landscape characteristics on ambient nitrogen dioxide in Connecticut. Atmospheric Environment, 2010;44: 5156-5164. PMCID: PMC2976574