Janet C. Lindow
Associate Research Scientist in Epidemiology (Microbial Diseases)
Departments & Organizations
School of Public Health: Vector-borne
immunopathogenesis; leptospirosis; infectious diseases; neglected tropical diseases; epidemiology; immunology; diagnostics and vaccine development more...
- B.S., University of Illinois - Urbana, 1996
- Ph.D., Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2002
- Lindow, JC, Durbin AP, Whitehead SS, Carmolli MP, Pierce KK, and Kirkpatrick BD. Vaccination with 10 live dengue viruses leads to distinct immunologic and virologic profiles. J Infect Dis. 2013; 207(6):957-65.
- Durbin AP, Kirkpatrick BD, Pierce K, Larsson CJ, Lindow JC, et al. A single dose of four separate live attenuated tetravalent dengue vaccine admixtures is safe and highly immunogenic in flavivirus-naïve adult volunteers. J Inf Diseases. doi: 10.1093/infdis/jis936.
- Lindow, JC, Borochoff-Porte N, Durbin AP, Whitehead SS, Fimlaid KA, Bunn JY, and BD Kirkpatrick. Primary Vaccination with Low Dose Live Dengue 1 Virus Generates a Proinflammatory, Multifunctional T Cell Response in Humans. PLoS Neglected Tropical Diseases 6(7): e1742.