James J Yue MD
Associate Professor of Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation; Co-Director, Orthopaedic Spine Service; Director, Yale Spine Fellowship
Departments & Organizations
Non fusion spine care; Motion sparing spine surgery; Spinal stenosis; Disc replacement surgery; Minimally invasive endoscopic spine surgery more...
- B.A., Harvard College, 1988
- M.D., Northwestern University Medical School, 1992
- Yue J, Zhang K, Bai HX, Du J, Cammisa F, Abjornson C, Mo F. A Comparison of 1-Level Versus 2-Level Prodisc Arthroplasty Patients: A Prospective Study With Minimum of 5-Year Follow-Up. Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2013 Feb 7.
- Yue JJ, Oetgen MA, Jaramillo JJ, Bertagnoli R. Does Vertebral Endplate Morphology Influence Outcomes in Lumbar Disc Arthroplasy? Part I: An Initial Assessment of a Novel Classification System of Lumbar Endplate Morphology. Journal of Spine Arthroplasty. 2008 2:1, 16-22.
- Bertagnoli R, Yue JJ, Shah RV, Nanieva R, Pfeiffer F, Fenk-Mayer A, et al: The treatment of disabling single-level lumbar discogenic low back pain with total disc arthroplasty utilizing the Prodisc prosthesis: a prospective study with 2-year minimum follow-up. Spine. 2005, 30:2230-2236.