Jamie Mazer PhD
Associate Professor of Neurobiology and of Psychology
Departments & Organizations
Vision; attention; cortex; sensory processing; coordinate systems; neuroethology more...
- B.A., Yale University, 1987
- Ph.D., California Institute of Technology, 1995
- Sachdev R.N., Krause M.R., Mazer J.A., Surround suppression and sparse coding in visual and barrel cortices. Front Neural Circuits. 2012;6:43.
- Golomb, J. D., Marino, A. C., Chun, M. M. and Mazer, J. A. (2011), Attention doesn't slide: spatiotopic updating after eye movements instantiates a new, discrete attentional locus. Attention, Perception and Psychophysics 73(1):7-14.
- Wang M, Gamo NJ, Yang Y, Jin LE, Wang XJ, Laubach M, Mazer JA, Lee D, Arnsten AF., Neuronal basis of age-related working memory decline. Nature. 2011 Jul 27;476(7359):210-3.