Holly M. Lincoln M.S., DABR
Lecturer in Therapeutic Radiology
Departments & Organizations
Therapeutic Radiology: Radiological Physics
The use of Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT) for targeted conformal radiotherapy; Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy (SBRT) and Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS); Quality control standards for the safe and effective delivery of radiation therapy.
- B.S., Longwood University, 2004
- M.S., University of Kentucky, 2007
- Stereotactic radiosurgery-radiotherapy: Should Monte Carlo treatment planning be used for all sites?, Ellen E. Wilcox, PhD, George M. Daskalov PhD, Holly Lincoln MS, Practical Radiation Oncology Volume 1, Number 4, October 2011.
- Comparison of planned dose distributions by Monte Carlo and Ray-Trace algorithms for the treatment of lung tumors with Cyberknife: A preliminary study in 33 patients, Wilcox E E, Daskalov G M, Lincoln H M, et al. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2010:277-284.
- Comments on shielding for dual energy accelerators, M.C. Rossi, H.M. Lincoln, D.J. Quarin, R.D. Zwicker, Med. Phys. Volume 35, Issue 6, pp. 2267-2272, June 2008.