Helena Rutherford PhD
Associate Research Scientist in the Child Study Center
Departments & Organizations
Child Study Center: Developmental Electrophysiology Lab
parenting; maternal brain; neurobiology; EEG/ERP; emotion perception and regulation; addiction; depression more...
- B.S., Bangor University, 2005
- M.Sc., Bangor University, 2005
- Ph.D., Bangor University, 2008
- Noll L.K., Mayes, L.C., Rutherford, H.J.V. Investigating the impact of parental status and depression symptoms on the early perceptual coding of infant faces: An event-related potential study. Social Neuroscience, in press.
- Rutherford H.J.V., S.K. Williams, S. Moy, L.C. Mayes, J.M. Johns. Disruption of maternal parenting circuitry by addictive process: Rewiring of reward and stress systems. Front. Psychiatry. 2011, 2:37.
- Rutherford H.J.V., and L.C. Mayes. Primary maternal preoccupation: Using neuroimaging techniques to explore the parental brain. Psyche. 2011, 65:973-988.