Harvey J Kliman MD, PhD
Research Scientist in Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences; Director, Reproductive and Placental Research Unit
Departments & Organizations
Yale Medical Group
Obstetrics, Gynecology & Reproductive Sciences: Recurrent Pregnancy Loss Program | Yale Fertility Center | Reproductive and Placental Research Unit
Women's Behavioral Health Research, Division of
Endometrium; Placenta; Infertility; Pregnancy complications; Autism more...
- M.D., University of Chicago, 1980
- Ph.D., University of Chicago, 1981
- Walker CK, Anderson KW, Milano KM, Ye S, Tancredi DJ, Pessah IN, Hertz-Picciotto I, Kliman HJ. (2013) Trophoblast Inclusions are Significantly Increased in the Placentas of Children in Families at Risk for Autism, Biological Psychiatry, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.biopsych.2013.03.006
- Kliman HJ, Sammar M, Gimpel Y, Lynch SK, Milano SK, Pick E, Bejar J, Arad A, Lee JJ, Meiri H, Gonen R. (2012) Placental protein 13 and decidual zones of necrosis: an immunologic diversion that may be linked to preeclampsia. Reproductive Sciences, 19:12-26.
- Azpurua HJ, Funai EF, Coraluzzi L, Sasson I, Doherty L, Kliman M, Kliman HJ. (2010) Determination of placental weight using two-dimensional sonography and volumetric mathematic modeling, Am J Perinatology, 27:151-155.