Hanna E Stevens MD PhD
Assistant Professor (Adjunct) in the Child Study Center; Associate Director, Albert J. Solnit Integrated Training Program
Departments & Organizations
Program in Neurodevelopment and Regeneration
Child Study Center: NIMH Research Training Program in Childhood-onset Neuropsychiatric Disorders | Albert J. Solnit Integrated Training Program | Stevens Lab
Early Brain Development; Inhibitory Neurons; Prenatal Stress; Childhood Behavioral Problems; Behavioral Models of Psychiatric Disorders; Etiologies of Psychiatry Illness; Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder; Anxiety; Schizophrenia; Depression; Autism more...
- Ph.D., University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2003
- M.D., University of Illinois, 2004
- Stevens HE, Jiang GY, Schwartz ML, Vaccarino FM. (2012) Learning and memory depend on fibroblast growth factor receptor 2 functioning in hippocampus. Biological Psychiatry. 71(12):1090-8. Epub 2012 Apr 27.
- Stevens HE, Su T, Yanagawa Y, Vaccarino FM. (2012) Prenatal stress delays inhibitory neuron progenitor migration in the developing neocortex. Psychoneuroendocrinology. Aug 18. Epub ahead of print
- Stevens HE, Smith KM, Maragnoli ME, Fagel D, Borok E, Shanabrough M, Horvath TL, Vaccarino FM. (2010) Fgfr2 is required for the development of the medial prefrontal cortex and its connections with limbic circuits. Journal of Neuroscience. 30(16):5590 –5602.