Hakryul Jo Ph.D.
Associate Research Scientist in Epidemiology (Environmental Health)
Departments & Organizations
Natural and synthetic chemicals; Cancer; Age-related macular degeneration more...
- M.S., Kyungpook National University Medical School, 1995
- Ph.D., Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, 2001
- Jo H*, Mondal, Subhanjan M*, Tan D, Nagata E, Sharma AK, Hou Q, Shanmugasundaram K, Tung J, Tejeda AO, Man H, Rigby AC, and Luo HR. Small molecule-induced cytosolic activation of Akt rescues ischemia-elicited neuronal death. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2012 (in press) (*Equal contribution)
- Jo H* and Luo HR*. Exploiting Effectors of Rac GTPase. Chem Biol. 2012 Feb 24;19 (2):169-71 (*Corresponding author)
- Jo H, Lo P, Li Y, Loison F,Green S,Wang J, Silberstein LE, Ye K, Chen H, and Luo HR. Deactivation of Akt by a small molecule inhibitor targeting pleckstrin homology domain and facilitating Akt ubiquitination. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2011 Apr 19;108(16):6486-91