Bioethics; Health Care
Geoffrey Miller, M.B., Ch.B., investigates neuropsychological function in the muscular dystrophies. In addition, he investigates and reports on the bioethical issues that surround the care and management of the disabled child. This includes end-of-life issues, extreme prematurity, and the neurologically impaired infant.
- Miller G. Ten Days in Texas. Hastings Center Report; 2007:37: July/August
- Maricich SM, Azizi P, Jones JY, Hunter JV, O’Brian Smith E, Miller G. Myelination as assessed by conventional MRI is normal in young children with idiopathic developmental delay. AJNR Am J Neuroradiol.
- Lu C, Lin J, Rajawat YS, Jerng H, Rami TG, Sanchez X, DeFreitas G, Miller G, Bowles NE, Khoury DS, Towbin JA. Functional and clinical characterization of a mutation in KCNJ2 associated with Andersen – Tawil syndrome. J Med Genet 2006; 43: 653-9
- Airewele G, Miller G, McCluggage C, Chintagumpala M. Spontaneous regression of a diffuse brainstem lesion in a neonate. J Neurosurg.
- Moretti P, Sahoo T, Hyland K, Bottiglieri T, Peters S, Del Gaudio D, Roa B, Curry S, Zhu H, Finnell RH, Neul JL, Ramaekers VT, Blau N, Bacino C, Miller G, Scaglia F. Cerebral folate deficiency with developmental delay, autism, and response to folinic acid
- Miller G. Futility by any other name. The Texas 10 day rule. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry 2008; 5: 265-270
- Miller G. Futility revisited. Reply to Mark Mercurio. Hastings Center Report 2008; Jan-Feb: 7
- Miller G, Ramer JC (Eds): Static Encephalopathies of Infancy and Childhood. Raven Press, New York, 1992.
- Miller G, Clark GD (Eds): Cerebral Palsies Causes, Consequences, and Management. Boston, Butterworth and Heinemann, 1998
- Miller G. Extreme Prematurity. Practices, Bioethics, and the Law. New York, Cambridge University Press, 2007
- Miller G (Ed). Pediatric Bioethics. New York, Cambridge University Press, 2009 .