Arrhythmias, Cardiac; Cardiology; Ethics, Medical; Cardiac Surgical Procedures; Pediatrics
Dr. Kopf is interested in biomedical ethics and is a member of the Pediatric Ethics Committee at Yale-New Haven Hospital, the Technology and Ethics Working Group, and the End of Life Issues Study Group at the Yale Bioethics Center.
Specialized Terms: Arrhythmia surgery for congenital heart disease; Clinical research on long term survivors of congenital heart surgery; Experimental surgical models for congenital heart surgery; Web-based educational tools for congenital heart surgery
- Tolis G, Korkolis D, Kopf G, and Elefteriades J. Ann Thorac Surg. 2002 Nov;74(5):1476-80; discussion 1480-1.
- Elefteriades J, Lovoulos C, Edwards R, Tittle S, Riley T, Tang P, Rocco E, Kopf G. Novel Technique for Isolated Accessory Right Heart Transplantation for Congenital Heart Disease. J Thorac & Cardiovasc Surg (in press).
- Mello D, Kopf GS. Repair of Infantile Aortic Coarctation and Transverse Arch Hypoplasia with Resection and Extended End to Undersurface of Aortic Arch Anastomosis. CTSNET Experts’ Technique, 2002.
- Kopf GS, Larson MS, Friedman AH, Lynch PJ, Jaffe CC: On-line educational resource for grown-ups with Congenital heart disease (GUCH): emphasis on imaging modalities and complex surgical procedures. Cardiology in the Young., Vol. 11 (Supp 1), p. 121, May 2
- Moltedo JM, Kopf GS, Mello DM, and Porter GA. Right Coronary Artery Arising from the Left Ventricular Outflow Tract. A Rare Congenital Anomaly of the Coronary Arteries. Pediatric Cardiology. (In press)