Frederick Shic PhD
Assistant Professor in the Child Study Center and of Computer Science; Director, Technology and Innovation Laboratory (TIL); Co-Director, Yale Early Social Cognition Laboratory (YESCog)
Departments & Organizations
2012 YCCI Scholars
Child Study Center: NIMH Research Training Program in Childhood-onset Neuropsychiatric Disorders | TIL
autism; eye-tracking; gaze-contingent technology; magnetic resonance spectroscopy; galvanic skin response; electrodermal activity; augmentative and alternative communication more...
- B.S., California Institute of Technology, 1996
- M.S., Yale University Graduate School, 2004
- Ph.D., Yale University Graduate School, 2008
- Bradshaw, J., Shic, F., & Chawarska, K. (2011). Brief Report: Face-Specific Recognition Deficits in Young Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders.
- Shic, F., Bradshaw, J., Klin, A., Scassellati, B., & Chawarska, K. (2010). Limited Activity Monitoring in Toddlers with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Brain Research.
- Chawarska, K., & Shic, F. (2009). Looking But Not Seeing: Atypical Visual Scanning and Recognition of Faces in 2 and 4-Year-Old Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, 39(12), 1663-1672. doi:10.1007/s10803-009-0803-7