Andrew Downey Orrick Professor of History and Professor in the History of Medicine
Departments & Organizations
Social, cultural, and intellectual history of medicine; the societal impact of infectious diseases; modern European social and political history. more...
- B.A., Harvard, 1968
- BACH OTHER, Oxford University, 1972
- D.Phil., Oxford University, 1975
- "Emerging and Reemerging Diseases: A Historical Perspective," Immunological Reviews CCXXV (2008), 9-26.
- Violence and Great Estates in the South of Italy: Apulia, 1900 - 1922 (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1984
- Naples in the Times of Cholera, 1884 - 1911 (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1995)