Felix Y Lui MD, FACS
Assistant Professor of Surgery (Trauma); Associate Director, Pediatric Trauma Services; Assistant Clerkship Director of Surgery
Shock; Trauma systems organization; Resuscitation in trauma; Pediatric trauma; Necrotizing soft tissue infections
- Lui FY, Davis KA. Gastroduodenal Perforation: Maximal or Minimal Intervention? In: Scan J Surg, 2010; 99(2):73-7
- Lui FY, Siegel MD, Rosenbaum SH. End of Life Care in the ICU: Ethical Considerations. In: Trauma, Surgical Critical Care and Surgical Emergencies. Rabinovici R (Ed.) Informa Healthcare. 347-351, 2010.
- Schuster KM, Davis KA, Lui FY, Maerz LL, Kaplan LJ. The status of massive transfusion protocols in United States trauma centers: massive transfusion or massive confusion? Transfusion. 2010 July; 50(7):1545-51
- Lui F, Sangosanya A, Kaplan LJ. Abdominal Compartment Syndrome: Clinical Aspects and Monitoring. In: Critical Care Clinics, 2007 July; 23(3): 415-33
- Lui FY, Gormley P, Sorrells DL Jr, Biffl WL, Kurkchubasche AG, Tracy TF Jr, Luks FI. Pediatric trauma patients with isolated airway compromise or Glasgow Coma Scale less than 8: does immediate attending surgeon's presence upon arrival make a difference? J Pediatr Surg, 2005 Jan, 40(1): 1003-6
- Barraco RD, Cheng JD, Bromberg WJ, Falcone RA, Hammond JS, Lui FY, Sandhu RS, Scaff DW. Child Passenger Safety Workgroup of the EAST Practice Management Guideline Committee. Child passenger safety: an evidence-based review. J Trauma. 2010 Dec; 69(6):1588-90.