Faye A Rogers PhD
Associate Professor of Therapeutic Radiology
Departments & Organizations
Breast cancer; Drug design; Altered helical structures; Cancer and genomic instability; DNA repair and apoptosis more...
- B.S., Andrews University, 1992
- Ph.D., University of Maryland at Baltimore, 1998
- Kaushik Tiwari M, Rogers FA. (2013) XPD-dependent activation of apoptosis in response to triplex-induced DNA damage. Nucleic Acids Res. Aug 2. [Epub ahead of print]
- Rogers, F.A., Hu, R.H., Milstone, L.M. (2012) Local delivery of gene-modifying triplex-forming molecules to epidermis. J. Invest. Dermatol.
- Rogers, F.A., Lin, S.S., Hegan, D.C., Krause, D.S., Glazer, P.M. (2012) Targeted gene modification of hematopoietic progenitor cells in mice following systemic administration of a PNA-peptide conjugate. Molecular Therapy 20(1):109-18.