Fan-Chi Frances Su PhD
Assistant Professor of Therapeutic Radiology
Departments & Organizations
Therapeutic Radiology: Radiological Physics
four-dimensional radiation therapy; adaptive radiation therapy; tumor control and normal tissue possibility evaluation; outcome-driven treatment planning more...
- B.S., Chang Gung University, 2001
- M.S., Tsinghua University, 2003
- Ph.D., University of Texas at San Antonio, 2009
- Su FC, Mavroidis P, Shi C, Ferreira BC, Papanikolaou N. A graphic user interface toolkit for specification, report and comparison of dose-response relations and treatment plans using the biologically effective uniform dose. Comput Methods Programs Biomed., 100(1):69-78, 2010.
- Su FC, Shi C, Mavroidis P, Rassiah-Szegedi P, Papanikolaou N. Evaluation on lung cancer patients' adaptive planning of Tomo Therapy utilizing radiobiological measures and Planned Adaptive module. J Radiother Pract., 8:185-194, 2009.
- Su FC, Shi C, Mavroidis P, Goytia V, Crownover R, Rassiah-Szegedi P, Papanikolaou N. Assessing four-dimensional radiotherapy planning and respiratory motion-induced dose difference based on biologically effective uniform dose. Technol Cancer Res Treat. 8(3):187-200, 2009.