Elena Leonidovna Grigorenko PhD
Emily Fraser Beede Professor in the Child Study Center and Professor of Epidemiology (Chronic Diseases) and of Psychology
Departments & Organizations
Program in Neurodevelopment and RegenerationSocial & Behavioral HealthWomen & Child Health
School of Public Health
Child Study Center: Family, Genetic and Molecular Research | Edward Zigler Center in Child Development and Social Policy | NIMH Research Training Program in Childhood-onset Neuropsychiatric Disorders | Albert J. Solnit Integrated Training Program | Yale Academic Skills Clinic | EG LAB
Psychology; Learning disabilities; Neuropsychiatric genetics more...
- Ph.D., Moscow State University, 1990
- Ph.D., Yale University, 1996
- Chirkina, G. V., Grigorenko, E. L. (2014). Tracking citations: A science detective story. Journal of Learning Disabilities, 47, 366-373; DOI: 10.1177/0022219412471995.
- Elliott, J., Grigorenko, E. L. (2014). The Dyslexia Debate. New York, NY: Cambridge University Press.
- Landi, N., Frost, S. F., Mencl, W. E., Preston, J. L., Jacobsen, L. K., Lee, M., Yrigollen, C., Pugh, K. R. & Grigorenko, E. L. (2013). The COMT Val/Met polymorphism is associated with reading related skills and consistent patterns of functional neural activation. Developmental Science, 16, 13- 23. PMID: 23278923 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE] PMCID: PMC3655431, DOI: 10.1111/j.1467-7687.2012.01180.x.