Ted Melnick MD, MHS
Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine and Residential College Associate Fellow in Faculty of Arts and Sciences
Departments & Organizations
clinical practice guideline implementation; clinical decision support; clinical informatics; health services research more...
- B.A., Williams College, 1999
- M.D., Georgetown University School of Medicine, 2004
- M.H.S., Yale University School of Medicine, 2014
- Huff JS, Melnick ER, Tomaszewski CA, Thiessen ME, Jagoda AS, Fesmire FM. ACEP Clinical Policy: Critical Issues in the Evaluation and Management of Adult Patients Presenting to the Emergency Department With Seizures. Annals of Emergency Medicine. 2014;63:437-447.
- Melnick ER. An outdated solution. The New York Times. January 21, 2014:D6. URL: http://nyti.ms/1jpBOQm
- Melnick ER, Szlezak CM, Bentley SK, Dziura JD, Kotlyar S, Post LA. Overuse of CT for mild traumatic brain injury. The Joint Commission Journal on Quality and Patient Safety. 2012;38:483-489.