Douglas Shenson MD, MPH, MS, MA
Associate Clinical Professor of Epidemiology (Chronic Diseases)
Departments & Organizations
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania, 1977
- M.P.H., Tulane Univ School of Public Health & Tropical Med, 1985
- M.D., Tulane University School of Medicine, 1985
- M.A., Oxford University, 1985
- M.S., Harvard School of Public Health, 2001
- Krist AH, Shenson D, Woolf SH, Bradley C, Liaw WR, Rothemich SF, Slonim A Benson W, Anderson LA. Clinical and Community Delivery Systems for Preventive Care: An Integration Framework. Am J Prev Med. 2013. 45(4):508-16.
- Shenson D, Adams M, Bolen J, Wooten K, Clough J, Giles WH, Anderson L. Developing an Integrated Strategy to Reduce Ethnic and Racial Disparities in the Delivery of Clinical Preventive Services for Older Americans. Am J Public Health. 2012 Aug;102(8):e44-e50. Epub 2012 Jun 14.
- Shenson D, Anderson L, Slonim A, Benson W. Vaccinations and preventive screening services for older adults: opportunities and challenges in the USA. Perspectives in Public Health. 2012;132(4):165-70.