Donna Marie Windish MD, MPH
Associate Professor of Medicine (General Medicine); Associate Program Director, Primary Care Residency Program
Departments & Organizations
Quality improvement more...
- B.A., Cornell University, 1994
- M.D., University of Connecticut, 1999
- M.P.H., Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, 2004
- Windish DM. Brief curriculum to teach residents study design and biostatistics. Evid Based Med 2011;16(4):100-4.
- Windish DM, Olson DP. Association of patient recognition of inpatient physicians with knowledge and satisfaction. J Healthc Qual 2011 May-Jun;33(3):44-9.
- Olson DP, Windish DM. Communication discrepancies between physicians and hospitalized patients. Arch Intern Med. 2010 Aug 9;170(15):1302-7.