Donna Marie Windish MD, MPH
Associate Professor of Medicine (General Medicine); Associate Program Director, Primary Care Residency Program
- Windish DM. Brief curriculum to teach residents study design and biostatistics. Evid Based Med 2011;16(4):100-4.
- Windish DM, Olson DP. Association of patient recognition of inpatient physicians with knowledge and satisfaction. J Healthc Qual 2011 May-Jun;33(3):44-9.
- Olson DP, Windish DM. Communication discrepancies between physicians and hospitalized patients. Arch Intern Med. 2010 Aug 9;170(15):1302-7.
- Windish DM, Ratanawongsa N. Providers’ perceptions of relationships and professional roles when caring for patients who leave the hospital against medical advice. J Gen In Med 2008 Oct;23(10):1698-707.
- Boonyasai RT, Windish DM, Chakraborti C, Feldman LS, Rubin HR, Bass EB. The effectiveness of teaching quality improvement to clinicians: a systematic review. JAMA 2007;298(9):1023-37.
- Windish DM, Huot SJ, Green ML. Medicine residents’ understanding of the biostatistics and
results in the medical literature. JAMA 2007;298(9):1010-22.
- Windish DM, Diener-West M. A clinician-educator’s roadmap to choosing and interpreting statistical tests. J Gen Intern Med 2006;21:656-60.
- Windish DM, Price EG, Clever SL, Magaziner JL, Thomas PA. Teaching medical students the important connection between communication and clinical reasoning. J Gen Intern Med 2005;20:1108-13.