Diane Kowalski MD, MMSc
Associate Professor of Pathology and Assistant Professor of Surgery (Otolaryngology); Director, Cytopathology Fellowship Program; Director Residency Program
Head and Neck Pathology; Cytopathology; Fine Needle Aspiration (FNA) technique
Histologic and molecular diagnostics of Head and Neck Cancer
- Dolled-Filhart, M.P., Camp, R.L., Kowalski, D.P., Smith, B.L., and Rimm, D.L. Tissue Microarray Analysis of Stat3 and Phospho-Stat3 (Tyr705) in Node Negative Breast Cancer Shows Nuclear Localization is Associated with a Better Prognosis. (2002) Clinical Cancer Research
- Althausen, AM, DP Kowalski, ME Ludwig, SL Curry, JF Greene. Granular Cell Tumors: A New Clinically Important Histologic Finding. Gynecologic Oncology 2000 77:310-313.
- Kowalski, DP, TY Aw, Y Park, DP Jones. Postanoxic oxidative injury in rat hepatocytes: lactate-dependent protection against tert-butylhydroperoxide. Free Radical Biology and Medicine 199212:205-212.
- Kowalski, D, Rimm D and Chacho M. Comparison of Autocyte Thin-Layer Technology VS Thinprep For Nongynecologic Specimens, USCAP 2002.
- Kowalski, DP, and D Rimm. Outcome-based evaluation of thyroid fine needle aspiration: To image or not to image, USCAP 2001.