Derrick M Gordon PhD
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry; Director, Research, Policy and Program on Male Development, The Consultation Center
Departments & Organizations
- M.A., University of South Dakota, 1995
- Ph.D., University of South Dakota, 2000
- Woods, L.N., Lanza, S., Dyson, W., & Gordon, D. M. (2013). The role of prevention in promoting continuity of health care in prisoner reentry initiatives. American Journal of Public Health, 103 (5), 830-838.
- Gordon, D. M.; Hawes, S. W.; Perez-Cabello, M. A.; Brabham-Hollis, T.; Lanza, A. S.; & Dyson, W. J. (2013). Examining masculine norms and peer supports within a sample of incarcerated African American males. Psychology of Men and Masculinity. 14 (1), 59-64.
- Iwamoto, D. K.; Gordon, D. M.; Oliveros, A.; Lanza, S.; Dyson, W. (2012). The Role of Masculine Norms and Informal Support on Mental Health in Incarcerated Men. Psychology of Men & Masculinity, 13 (3), 283-293.