David Joel Carlson PhD
Assistant Professor of Therapeutic Radiology
Departments & Organizations
Biological optimization of treatment planning; Tumor hypoxia and reoxygenation effects; Heavy ion radiotherapy; Functional imaging; DNA damage and repair; Motion management; 4D imaging and treatment strategies; Prostate cancer; Lung cancer more...
- B.A., Middlebury College, 2002
- Ph.D., Purdue University, 2006
- Abolfath RM, Carlson DJ, Chen ZJ, Nath R. A molecular dynamics simulation of DNA damage induction by ionizing radiation. Phys Med Biol. 2013 Oct 21;58(20):7143-57. doi: 10.1088/0031-9155/58/20/7143. Epub 2013 Sep 20.
- Brown JM, Carlson DJ, Brenner DJ. The tumor radiobiology of SRS and SBRT: are more than the 5 R’s involved? In Press. Int. J. Radiat. Oncol. Biol. Phys. (2013).
- Brenner DJ, Carlson DJ. Radiobiological Principles Underlying Stereotactic Radiation Therapy. In Principles and Practice of Stereotactic Radiosurgery, 2nd edition, eds. Chin LS and Regine WF, Springer, In Press (2013).