My research interests are in emergency medical services and prehospital care, with particular attention to disaster management and triage, time-motion studies of EMS, hazardous materials, and EMS systems research.
- Cone DC (2009), Prehospital care research - the basics, Emergency medical services: clinical practice and systems oversight, Dubuque, IA, Kendall-Hunt
- Weir SD (2009), Urban search and rescue, Emergency medical services: clinical practice and systems oversight, Dubuque, IA, Kendall-Hunt
- Ting HH, Krumholz HM, Bradley EH, Cone DC, Curtis JP, Drew BJ, Field JM, French WJ, Gibler WB, Goff DC, Jacobs AK, Nallamothu BK, O'Connor RE, Schuur JD (Sep 2008) Implementation and integration of prehospital ECGs into systems of care for acute coronary
- Lerner EB, Schwartz RB, Coule PL, Weinstein ES, Cone DC, Hunt RC, Sasser SM, Liu JM, Nudell NG, Wedmore IS, Hammond J, Bulger EM, Salomone JP, Sanddal TL, Markenson D, O'Connor RE (Sep 2008) Mass casualty triage: an evaluation of the data and development
- Cone DC (Nov 2007) Knowledge translation in the emergency medical services: a research agenda for advancing prehospital care., Academic emergency medicine : official journal of the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine, 14(11)1052-7