Danya Elizabeth Keene
Assistant Professor of Epidemiology (Chronic Diseases)
Departments & Organizations
health inequality; racism; housing affordability and housing policy; geographic determinants of health; stigma and spatial stigma; more...
- M.A.T., Johns Hopkins University, 2001
- Ph.D., University of Michigan, 2009
- In Press Keene, D, Cowan, S and Baker, A “When you are in a crisis like that, you don’t want people to know: mortgage strain, stigma and mental health. American Journal of Public Health
- In Press Houle, J and Keene, D. Getting Sick and Falling Behind: Health and the Risk of Mortgage Default and Home Foreclosure. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health.
- In Press Aronowitz, R, Deener, A, Keene, D, Schnittker, J and Tach, L. (alphabetical authorship) Cultural Reflexivity in Health Research and Practice American Journal of Public Health