Chemicals and Drugs; Psychiatry and Psychology; Health Care
- Fiellin, D.A., Barry, D.T., Sullivan, L.E., Cutter, C.J., Moore, B.A., O'Connor, P.G., Schottenfeld, R.S. (2013). A Randomized Trial of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in Primary Care-based Buprenorphine. American Journal of Medicine. 126(1):74.
- Beitel, M., Savant, J. D., Cutter, C. J., Peters, S., Belisle, N., & Barry, D.T. (2012). Psychopathology and pain correlates of dispositional optimism in methadone-maintained patients. The American Journal on Addictions, 21, S56-62.
- Moore, B.A., Barry, D.T., Cutter, C.J., Sullivan, L.E., O'Connor, P.G., Schottenfeld, R.S., & Fiellin, D.A. (2012). Counseling and directly observed medication for primary care buprenorphine/naloxone maintenance: A pilot study. Journal of Addiction Med
- Barry, D.T., Beitel, M., Breuer, T., Cutter, C.J., Savant, J.D., Schottenfeld, R.S., Rounsaville, B.J. (2011). Conventional and unconventional treatments for stress among methadone-maintained patients: Treatment willingness and perceived efficacy. Ameri
- Barry, D.T., Beitel, M., Breuer, T., Cutter, C.J., Savant, J.D., Peters, S., Schottenfeld, R.S., Rounsaville, B.J. (2011). Group-Based Strategies for Stress Reduction in Methadone Maintenance Treatment: What Do Patients Want? Journal of Addiction Medicin
- Barry, D.T., Beitel, M., Cutter, C.J., Garnet, B., Joshi, D., Rosenblum, A., Schottenfeld, R.S. (2011). Exploring relations among traumatic, post traumatic, and physical pain experiences in methadone-maintained patients. Journal of Pain; 12: 22-28.
- Garnet, B., Beitel, M., Cutter, C.J., Savant, J., Peters, S., Schottenfeld, R.S., Barry, D.T. (2011). Pain catastrophizing and pain coping among methadone-maintained patients. Pain Medicine; 12: 79–86.
- Moore, B.A., Fazzino, T., Garnet, Cutter, C.J., B.,Barry, D.T. (2011) Computer-based treatments for drug abuse and dependence: A Systematic Review. Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment, 40, 215-223.
- Cutter, C.J., Fiellin, D.A. (2010) Brief Intervention and Referral to Treatment with Motivational Work. In Levounis, P., Arnaout, B., eds. Motivation and Change. American Psychiatric Publishing, Inc.. Washington, DC
- Barry, D.T., Beitel, M., Cutter, C.J., Joshi, D., Falcioni, J., Shottenfeld, R.S. (2010). Conventional and non-conventional pain treatment utilization among opioid dependent individuals with pain seeking methadone maintenance treatment: A needs assessment
- Barry, D., Beitel, M., Cutter, C.J., Garnet, B., Joshi, D., Schottenfeld, R., Rounsaville, B. (2009). Allopathic, complementary, and alternative medical treatment utilization for pain among methadone-maintained patients: An exploratory study. The Americ
- Weinberg, I., Gunderson, J.G., Hennen, J., Cutter, C.J. (2006). Manual-Assisted Cognitive Treatment for the Deliberate Self-Harm for Borderline Personality Disorder Patients. Journal of Personality Disorders, 20(5).