Professor of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology and of Microbial Pathogenesis; HHMI Investigator
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Microbiology | Molecular Cell Biology, Genetics and Development
Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology
Cell division; chromosome segregation; cell cycle coordination; cell morphogenesis, cytokeleton, cell polarity more...
- M.S., University of Liege, Belgium, 1991
- Ph.D., University of Liege, Belgium, 1996
- Montero Llopis P, Jackson AF, Sliusarenko O, Surovtsev I, Heinritz J, Emonet T, and Jacobs-Wagner C. (2010) Spatial organization of the flow of genetic information in bacteria. NAture, 466:77-81.
- Schofield WB, Lim HC, And Jacobs-Wagner C. (2010) Cell cycle coordination and regulation of bacterial chromosome segregation dynamics by polarly localized proteins. EMBO J, 29:3068-81.
- Alyahya A, Alexander R, Costa T, Henriques A, Emonet T, Jacobs-Wagner C (2009) Rod Z, a component of the bacterial core morphogenic apparatus. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 106, 1239-1244.