Christian M Pettker MD
Associate Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences; Medical Director, Labor & Birth Unit and Maternal Special Care Unit, Yale-New Haven Hospital; Chief of Obstetrics, Yale School of Medicine and Yale-New Haven Hospital
Departments & Organizations
Patient Safety; Induction of labor; Management of labor and delivery; Intra-amniotic infection and inflammation; Clinical trials and clinical research design more...
- B.A., Princeton University, 1995
- M.D., Columbia University, 2000
- Campbell KH, Savitz D, Werner EF, Pettker CM, Goffman D, Chazotte C, Lipkind HS. Maternal Morbidity and Risk of Death at Delivery Hospitalization. Obstet Gynecol. 2013;122(3):627-633.
- Silvestri MT, Pettker CM, Brousseau EC, Dick MA, Ciarleglio MM, Erekson EA. Morbidity of appendectomy and cholecystectomy in pregnant and nonpregnant women. Obstet Gynecol. 2011;118(6):1261-1270.
- Pettker CM, Thung ST, Raab CA, Donohue KP, Copel JA, Lockwood CJ, Funai EF. A comprehensive patient safety program improves safety climate and culture. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2011;204:216.e1-6.