Carmen Jane Booth DVM, PhD
Assistant Professor of Comparative Medicine; Co-director, Mouse Phenotyping Service
Pathology of genetically engineered mice; Pathology of inflammation; Pathology of aging; Veterinary Pathology; Mouse pathology; phenotyping; Hemophilia in rats
- Collaborative research in primarily mouse developmental and research pathology with investigators within and outside Yale University School of Medicine.
- Hemophilia A in WAG/RijYcb Rats.
- Paul E. Monahan, Junjiang Sun, Tong Gui, Genlin Hu, William B. Hannah, David G. Wichlan, et al. (2015) Employing a Gain-of-Function Factor IX Variant R338L to Advance the Efficacy and Safety of Hemophilia B Human Gene Therapy: Preclinical Evaluation Supporting an Ongoing Adeno-Associated Virus Clinical Trial. Human Gene Therapy. February 2015: 69-81.
- Wang Y, Booth CJ, Kim H, Qiu M, Constable RT (2009) Evaluation of hepatic fibrosis with portal pressure gradient in rats. Magn Reson Med. [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 19253377
- Kim H, Booth CJ, Pinus AB, Chen P, Lee A, Qiu M, Whitlock M, Murphy PS, Constable RT (2008) Induced hepatic fibrosis in rats: hepatic steatosis, macromolecule content, perfusion parameters, and their correlations preliminary MR imaging in rats. Radiology. 247(3):696-705.
- Ravishankar V, Buhimschi CS, Booth CJ, Bhandari V, Norwitz E, Copel J, Buhimschi IA (2007) Fetal nucleated red blood cells in a rat model of intrauterine growth restriction induced by hypoxia and nitric oxide synthase inhibition. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 196(5):482.e1-8.
- Eswarakumar VP, Ozcan F, Lew ED, Bae JH, Tomé F, Booth CJ, Adams DJ, Lax I, Schlessinger J (2006) Attenuation of signaling pathways stimulated by pathologically activated FGF-receptor 2 mutants prevents craniosynostosis. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 103(49):18603-8.
- Montgomery RR, Booth CJ, Wang X, Blaho VA, Malawista SE, Brown CR (2007) Recruitment of macrophages and polymorphonuclear leukocytes in Lyme carditis. Infect Immun. 75(2):613-20.