A. Brian West MD
Professor of Pathology; Professor/C-E Track
Departments & Organizations
Anatomic pathology of the gastrointestinal tract; Liver; Biliary tract and pancreas; Special emphasis on non-neoplastic diseases; Histopathological diagnosis of infectious diseases; Pathogenesis of infectious and inflammatory disorders of the gastrointestinal tract, liver, biliary system; Vascular diseases of the alimentary tract; Efficiency and error reduction in anatomic pathology more...
- MAST OTHER, University of Dublin, 1969
- M.D., University of Dublin, 1979
- Terry MB, Gammon MD, Zhang FF, Vaughn TL, Chow W-H, Risch HA, Schoenberg JB, Mayne ST, Stanford JL, West AB, Rotterdam H, Blot WJ, Fraumeni JF, Santella RM. Alcohol dehydrogenase 3 and risk of esophageal and gastric adenocarcinomas. Cancer Causes Control 200718(9):1039-46.
- Sherman J, Kao PC, West AB, Blaszyk H. Focal myointimal hyperplasia of mesenteric veins is associated with previous trauma in surgical specimens. Pathol Res Pract 2006202(7):517-22.
- Combes B, Emerson SS, Flye NL, Munoz SJ, Luketic VA, Mayo MJ, McCashland TM, Zetterman RK, Peters MG, Di Bisceglie AM, Benner KG, Kowdley KV, Carithers RL, Rosoff L, Garcia-Tsao G, Boyer JL, Boyer TD, Martinez TJ, Bass NM, Lake JR, Barnes DS, Bonacini M, Lindsay KL, Mills AS, Markin RS, Rubin R, West AB, Wheeler DE, Contos MJ, Hofmann AF. Methotrexate (MTX) plus ursodeoxycholic acid (UDCA) in the treatment of primary biliary cirrhosis. Hepatology 200542:1184-93.