Brian Paul Leaderer MPH, PhD
Susan Dwight Bliss Professor of Epidemiology (Environmental Health) and Professor of Forestry And Environmental Studies; Deputy Dean of Public Health
Departments & Organizations
Exposures to air contaminants; Air quality issues more...
- M.P.H., Yale University, 1971
- Ph.D., Yale University, 1975
- Bell ML, Ebisu K, Leaderer BP, Gent JF, Lee HJ, Koutrakis P, Wang Y, Dominici F, Peng RD. Associations of PM2.5 Constituents and Sources with Hospital Admissions: Analysis of Four Counties in Connecticut and Massachusetts (USA) for Persons = 65 Years of Age. Environmental Health Perspectives. 2014 Feb; 122(2):138-44. doi: 10.1289/ehp.1306656. Epub 2013 Nov 6.
- Belanger K, Holford TR, Gent JF, Hill ME, Kezik JM, Leaderer BP. Household Levels of Nitrogen Dioxide and Pediatric Asthma Severity. Epidemiology. 2013 Mar; 24(2):320-30.
- Zhang L, Guan Y, Leaderer BP, Holford TR. Estimating daily nitrogen dioxide level: Exploring traffic effects. Annals of Applied Statistics. 2013; 7(3):1763-1777.