Brett Andrew King MD, PhD
Assistant Professor of Dermatology; Medical Director, Yale Dermatology-Middlebury
Departments & Organizations
Toxic epidermal necrolysis (TEN) and Stevens Johnson Syndrome (SJS); systemic sclerosis (scleroderma); pruritus (itch); warts more...
- B.A., University of California at Santa Cruz, 1992
- Ph.D., Stanford University, 2000
- M.D., Yale University School of Medicine, 2005
- Boyden LM, Orme CM, Antaya RJ, Choate KA, King BA. Capillary Malformation – Arteriovenous MalformationSyndrome: Identification of a Family with a Novel Mutation. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology. Accepted for publication 06/2012.
- Bunick C, Lott J, Warren C, Galan A et al. Purpuric Chemical Burn from Topical Apple Cider Vinegar. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2012;67:e143–e144
- Craiglow BG, King BA. Neglected squamous cell carcinoma hiding under a toupee. Arch Dermatol. 2011;147:1338-1339