Brett E Fortune, MD, MSc
Assistant Professor of Medicine (Digestive Diseases) and of Surgery (Transplant); Associate Program Director, Gastroenterology Fellowship, Yale-New Haven
Departments & Organizations
- BS, North Carolina State University, 1999
- M.D., Wake Forest University School of Medicine, 2004
- M.Sc., University of Colorado at Denver, 2011
- Fortune BE and Groszmann RJ. Combination of splanchnic vasoconstrictors and endoscopic band ligation is an effective treatment strategy for acute variceal hemorrhage: but how do we get those drugs approved by the FDA? Hepatol. 2014 Sep;60(3):789-791.
- Fortune B, Garcia-Tsao G. Current Management Strategies for Acute Esophageal Variceal Hemorrhage. Curr Hepatol Rep. 2014 Mar 1;13(1):35-42.
- Fortune BE, Umman V, Gilliland T, and Emre S. Liver Transplantation for Hepatocellular Carcinoma: A Surgical Perspective. J Clin Gastroenterol. 2013 Jul; 47 Suppl:S37-42.