Bevin P Weeks MD
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics (Cardiology); Co-Director, Fetal Cardiovascular Center; Director, Kawasaki Disease Clinic
General outpatient cardiology; Post-operative management; Fetal cardiology
Dr. Weeks' research interests are in the application of existing and emerging non-invasive imaging modalities to the management of patients with congenital heart disease and investigating outcomes in patients undergoing surgical intervention for congenital heart disease. Her other research interests include examining the effects of prenatal counseling on families with children affected by congenital heart disease.
- Tashjian DB, Weeks B, Brueckner M, Touloukian RJ. Outcomes after a Ladd procedure for intestinal malrotation with heterotaxia. J Ped Surg. 2007, 42:528-531.
- Bahtiyar MO, Dulay AT, Weeks BP, Friedman AH, Copel JA. Prevalence of congenital heart defects in monochorionic/diamniotic twin gestations. J Ultrasound Med 2007, 26:1491-1498.
- Bahtiyar MO, Dulay AT, Weeks BP, Friedman AH, Copel JA. Prenatal course of isolated muscular ventricular septal defects diagnosed only by color Doppler sonography: single-institution experience. J Ultrasound Med 2007, 27:715-720.
- Weeks B, Friedman AH. Training pediatric residents to evaluate congenital heart disease in the current era. Pediatric Clinics of North America. 2004 December; 51(6):1641-51.
- James DK, Spencer CJ, Weeks B. Fetal learning: a prospective randomized controlled study. Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2002 November; 20(5):431-8.