Bahman Jabbari MD
Professor of Neurology; Director, Division of Parkinson's disease and Movement Disorders; Director, Botulinum Toxin treatment program
Parkinson's disease; Movement disorders (dystonia, tremor, chores, tics , ardive dskinesias); New indications for botulinum toxin treatment in clinical medicine (variety of pain disorders, spasticity and rigidity, etc); Central and peripheral electrophysiology (EEG/EMG); Deep brain stimulation
- Moghimi N, Rosen JB, Jabbari B.Ten Years' Follow-Up of a Family With Myokymia and Muscle Cramps Without Ataxia. Child Neurol. 2012 Sep 10. [Epub ahead of print]
- Mittal S, Machado DG, Jabbari OnabotulinumtoxinA for Treatment of Focal Cancer Pain After Surgery and/or Radiation. Pain Med. 2012;13:1029-33.
- Jabbari B, Machado D. Treatment of Refractory Pain with Botulinum Toxins-An Evidence-Based Review. Pain Med. 2011: 12:1594-1606
- Botulinum Neurotoxin-A for Treatment of Refractory Neck Pain: A Randomized, Double-Blind Study.
Miller D, Richardson D, Eisa M, Bajwa RJ, Jabbari B.
Pain Med. 2009 Jul 6.
- Regional expression of NAD(P)H oxidase and superoxide dismutase in the brain of rats with neurogenic hypertension.
Bai Y, Jabbari B, Ye S, Campese VM, Vaziri ND.
Am J Nephrol. 2009;29(5):483-92. Epub 2008 Nov 27.
- Botulinum neurotoxins in the treatment of refractory pain.
Nat Clin Pract Neurol. 2008 Dec;4(12):676-85.