Avlin Barlow Imaeda MD, PhD
Assistant Professor of Medicine (Digestive Diseases); Fellowship Program Director
Departments & Organizations
Protective effects of low dose aspirin in liver disease; patient preferences and barriers to patients seeking colonoscopic screening more...
- B.S., Worcester Polytech Institute, 1990
- Ph.D., Yale University, 1996
- M.D., Albert Einstein College of Medicine, 2000
- Imaeda, A., Sutterwala, F., Watanabe, A., Mahmood, S., Sohail, M., Flavell, R., Mehal, W. (2007, manuscript submitted) Acetaminophen induced hepatotoxicity is dependent on the NALP3 inflammasome and can be inhibited by aspirin.
- Longacre, A., Imaeda, A., Garcia-Tsao, G., Fraenkel, L. (2007) A pilot project examining the predicted preferences of patients an dphysicians in the primary prophylaxis of variceal hemorrhage. Hepatology (published online Oct 12).
- Rodes, J., Benhamou, J-P., Blei, A., Reichen, J., Rizzetto, M. ed Textbook of Hepatology. Blackwell Publishing (2007). “Chap 2.7.3 Antibody Production and Transport in the Liver.” Imaeda, A, Mehal, W. pp325-332.