Auguste Hector Fortin MD, MPH
Associate Professor of Medicine (General Medicine)
Departments & Organizations
Medical education; Psychosocial aspects of primary care; Humanism in medicine more...
- B.A., Brandeis University, 1981
- M.D., Tufts University, 1985
- M.P.H., Johns Hopkins School of Hygiene and Public Health, 1993
- Montague B, Fortin AH 6th, Rosenbaum J. A systematic review of curricula on relationships between residents and the pharmaceutical industry. Medical Education. 200842:301-308.
- Martino S, Haeseler F, Belitsky R, Pantalon M, Fortin AH 6th. Teaching Brief Motivational Interviewing to Third-Year Medical Students. Medical Education.200741:160-167.
- Haidet P, Kelly PA, Bentley S, Blatt B, Chou CL, Fortin AH 6th, et al. Not the same everywhere. Patient-centered learning environments at nine medical schools. J Gen Intern Med.200621:405-409.