Ather Ali ND, MPH, MHS
Associate Research Scientist in Pediatrics (General Pediatrics); Integrative Medicine Specialist, Yale Stress Center
Departments & Organizations
Medically unexplained symptoms; Fibromyalgia; Clinical Trials; Complementary and alternative medicine (CAM); Integrative medicine; Nutrition; Dietary supplements; Irritable bowel syndrome; Vaccines; Health claims; Unconventional laboratory testing more...
- B.S., University of California at Los Angeles, 1997
- N.D., Bastyr University, 2003
- M.P.H., Yale University School of Medicine, 2006
- M.H.S., Yale University School of Medicine, 2014
- Ali A, McCarthy PL. Complementary and Integrative Methods in Fibromyalgia. Pediatrics in Review. In Press 2014.
- Ali A, Vitulano L, Lee, R, Weiss, TR, Colson ER. Experiences of patients identifying with chronic Lyme disease in the healthcare system: A qualitative study. BMC Family Practice. 2014, 15:79.
- Ali A, Kahn J, Rosenberger L, Perlman AI. Development of a manualized protocol of massage therapy for clinical trials in osteoarthritis. Trials. 2012 Oct 4;13(1):185.