Antonio Riera MD, FAAP
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics (Emergency Medicine); Director, INSPIRAR Proyect; Director, Pediatric Emergency Medicine Ultrasound Curriculum; Director, Yale Pediatric and Medicine-Pediatrics Emergency Rotations; Director, Yale Pediatric Emergency Medicine Elective
Departments & Organizations
Bedside ultrasonography; Health care disparities; Qualitative and mixed methods; Peripheral intravenous access more...
- M.D., Boston University School of Medicine, 2004
- B.A., Princeton University, 5/2000
- Riera, A., Hsiao A, Langhan M., Goodman TR, Chen L. “Diagnosis of intussusception by novice physician sonographers in the emergency department.” Annals of Emergency Medicine. March 2012, Article in Press
- Riera, A., Chen, L., “Ultrasound Evaluation of Skull Fractures in Children” Pediatric Emergency Care. May 2012, 28(5): p.420-425.
- Riera, A., Langhan, M., Northup, V., Santucci, K., Chen, L. “Remember the Saphenous; ultrasound evaluation and site selection of peripheral veins in children.” Pediatric Emergency Care. December 2011, 27(12): p. 1121–1125