Anthony Deepak D'Souza PhD, MSc
Associate Research Scientist in Laboratory Medicine
- D'Souza AD, Parish IA, Krause DS, Kaech SM, Shadel GS. Reducing Mitochondrial ROS Improves Disease-related Pathology in a Mouse Model of Ataxia-telangiectasia. Molecular Therapy. 2013. 21(1):42-48
- Woo DK, Green PD, Santos JH, D'Souza AD, Walther Z, Martin WD, Christian BE, Chandel NS, Shadel GS. Mitochondrial genome instability and ROS enhance intestinal tumorigenesis in APC(Min/+) mice. The American Journal of Pathology 2012. 180 (1) 24-31.
- D’Souza AD, Parish IA, McKay SE, Kaech SM, Shadel GS. Aberrant CD8+ T-cell responses and memory differentiation upon viral infection of an ataxia-telangiectasia mouse model driven by hyper-activated Akt and mTORC1 signaling. The American Journal of Pathology 2011. 178 (6) 2740-2751.
- D'Souza AD, Parikh N, Kaech SM, Shadel GS. Convergence of multiple signaling pathways is required to coordinately upregulate mtDNA and mitochondrial biogenesis during T cell activation. Mitochondrion. 2007. 7:374-385.
- D'Souza AD, Sultana S, Maheshwari R. Characterization and prevalence of a circular mitochondrial plasmid in senescence-prone isolates of Neurospora intermedia. Curr Genet. 2005 47(3):182-93.
- D'Souza AD, Betrand H, Maheshwari R. Intramolecular recombination and deletions in mitochondrial DNA of senescent, a nuclear-gene mutant of Neurospora crassa exhibiting "death" phenotype. Fungal Genet. Biol. 2005 42:178-90.