Anthony Deepak D'Souza PhD, MSc
Associate Research Scientist in Laboratory Medicine
Departments & Organizations
- BS, St. Joseph's College, Bangalore, India, 1995
- M.Sc., Central College, Bangalore India, 1998
- Ph.D., Indian Institute of Science, India, 2004
- D'Souza AD, Parish IA, Krause DS, Kaech SM, Shadel GS. Reducing Mitochondrial ROS Improves Disease-related Pathology in a Mouse Model of Ataxia-telangiectasia. Molecular Therapy. 2013. 21(1):42-48
- Woo DK, Green PD, Santos JH, D'Souza AD, Walther Z, Martin WD, Christian BE, Chandel NS, Shadel GS. Mitochondrial genome instability and ROS enhance intestinal tumorigenesis in APC(Min/+) mice. The American Journal of Pathology 2012. 180 (1) 24-31.
- D’Souza AD, Parish IA, McKay SE, Kaech SM, Shadel GS. Aberrant CD8+ T-cell responses and memory differentiation upon viral infection of an ataxia-telangiectasia mouse model driven by hyper-activated Akt and mTORC1 signaling. The American Journal of Pathology 2011. 178 (6) 2740-2751.