Anisha D Patel DO
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics (Endocrinology)
Departments & Organizations
- B.S., State University of New York at Binghamton, 1997
- D.O., Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine, 2004
- Yang, FC., Connor, J., Patel, A., Doat, M.M., & Romero, M. T., Neural transplants: Effects on startle responses in neonatally MSG-treated rats. Physiology and Behavior, 2000; 69 (3): 333-44.
- Wolf O.T., Dyakin V., Patel A., Vadasz C., De Leon M.J., McEwen B.S., Bulloch K., Volumetric structural magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of the rat hippocampus following kainic acid (KA) treatment. Brain Research, 2002; 934 (2): 87-96
- Patel, A. & Bulloch, K., Type II glucocorticoid receptor-immunoreactivity in the mossy cells of the rat and the mouse hippocampus. Hippocampus, 2003; 13(1): 59-66.