Ana-Claire L. Meyer MD, MSHS
Assistant Professor of Neurology
Departments & Organizations
Neurology: Neurological Infections and Global Neurology | Meyer Lab
Global health; HIV/AIDS; Epilepsy; Tropical medicine; HIV-associated neurocognitive impairment; Health services research; Quality of care more...
- AB, Amherst College, 1994
- M.D., Harvard Medical School, 2002
- M.S.H.S., University of California, 2008
- M.H.S., Veterans Affairs / University of California - Los Angeles, 2008
- Cettomai, D, Kwasa, J, Birbeck, G, Price, RW, Cohen, CR, Bukusi, EA, Kendi, C, Meyer, AL. Screening for HIV-associated Peripheral Neuropathy in Resource-Limited Settings. Muscle and Nerve, in press.
- Meyer, AC, Boscardin, WJ, Kwasa, JK, Price, RW. 2013. Is it time to rethink how neuropsychological tests are used to diagnose mild forms of HIV-associated neurocognitive disorders? Impact of false-positive rates on prevalence and power. Neuroepidemiology, in press.
- Meyer, AL, Kendi, CK, Penner, JA, Odhiambo, N, Otieno, B, Omondi, E, Opiyo, E, Bukusi, EA, Cohen, CR. 2013. The impact of routine cryptococcal antigen screening on survival among HIV-infected individuals with advanced immunosuppression in Kenya. Tropical Medicine and International Health, 18(4): 495-503.