Public Health Interests
Environmental Health; Occupational Health; Policy & regulation; Telemedicine
Extensive Research Description
Co-Director, VHA OEMedicine Teleconsult Program, Occupational Health, Office of Patient Care Services, Washington-DC
VA OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH GUIDE BOOK, CEOSH, St. Louis, MO - 3/2011
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH RECORD (keeping) System (OHRS), VACO, 8/2010
- Mohammad A. Needlestick and Sharps Injuries among Resident Physicians: An Institutional Review. Conn Med. 2014; 78(1): 5-11
- Mohammad A, Khan Y. Barriers to Timely Screening Colonoscopy: Role of Health Insurance. Conn Med. 2010; 74(4): 201-206
- Amir Mohammad, Thomas St. Louis, Albert DeLoreto (Poster) Enumerating Injuries & Illnesses among Healthcare workers (HCWs) in CT: What you count depends on where you look. American Occupational Health Conference (AOHC) April 2009, San Diego, CA.
- Acceptance of Seasonal Influenza & Monovalent H1N1 Vaccinations among VA Healthcare workers (HCW) Amir Mohammad, Jay Mobo, Carolyn Lonergan. (Poster) Acceptance of Seasonal Influenza & Monovalent H1N1 Vaccinations among Veterans’ Affairs Healthcare Workers, Sept 2009 – Jan 2010. VA Employee Health Promotion & Disease Prevention Conference April 2010,
- Mohammad A, Khan Y, Trapé M. Serological survey of Mumps Immunity in Health Care Workers during Mumps Epidemic. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2009 Feb;30(2):202-3
- Choosing Wisely® in Preventive Medicine: The American College of Preventive Medicine’s Top-5 List of Recommendations. Am J Prev Med. 2016 Jul;51(1):141-9.
- Implementation of a Novel Occupational and Environmental Medicine Specialty Teleconsultation Service: The VHA Experience. J Occup Environ Med. 2015 Feb;57(2):173-7.